Thursday, September 18, 2008

TAGGED!!!!

The rules are: List 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged. I am only doing this because Melissa tagged me, because I normally think this stuff is a waste of time. Anyways, here are my quirks:

1. I always double check my alarm to see if it "really is" correct. Even still, my alarm only works half the time!

2. My wife wants me to use a luffa, but I refuse. For some reason, I am stuck with bar soap. Luffa's just seem too girly.

3. For some reason, concentrate juices are always too strong for my taste buds. Does anyone agree with me on this one, that most juice taste better a little watered down?

4. I have learned through marriage, that seperating laundry is essential to laundry coordination. All growing up, laundry was laundry and colors/fabric didn't matter. Now it does.

5. I like cheese toast. Cheese on top of toast. Cheese toast.

6. I am a bit of a germaphobe. Please don't sneeze into your hand before shaking mine. I remember watching a show on TLC, that showed a guy sneezing in an elevator and MILLIONS of little germs started flying around into peoples noses and mouths and eyes. Thanks TLC for making me a germaphobe.

That's about as quirky as it gets for me!

1 comment:

Trent and Mel said...

Man those are funny. Mom always has concentrated juices, but I agree most are too sweet, so you need to add an extra half can of water. Oh, and luffa's are pretty swell, they get the dirt out of your pores.

P.S. I think Dad finally updated his blog, so you'll need to check!