Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rachels Floral Show


This weekend Rachel had her BYU-I floral show. It consisted of 6 themed rooms, all of which incorporated flowers, art, and decorations. The show used up the entire Benson building and took about 45 minutes to walk through. Rachel has been hard at work all semester in preparing for this event. When it was all said and done, even Casey thought it was pretty good. Rachel created the bouquet below, and helped in the country western room and the tree of life.

Rachel created the bouquet above. For this portion of the show, the teacher asked the students to incorporate an item from DI (Deseret Industries) into their bouquets. As you may recognize from Rachel's bouquet, she added a nice looking glass piece from a light fixture! How elegant!
The rubics cube is actually a cake!







3 comments:

Trent and Mel said...

I love the arrangment- way to go Rach! Hope you two are doing well, just a few weeks and Zaya will be here!

Kyle & Melanie Kropf said...

Wow Rach, you have major talent!! It looks like you did great and that the whole event went well!! We hope you guys are doing great and that the rest of the semester will be a piece of cake for you guys! Hope you're beginning to feel some warm weather there! We miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey and Rachel Hall Family said...

lol. I'm sorry, I don't normally comment on random people I don't know blogs. I have to tell you that I totally wanted this domain name! My husband and I are also Casey and Rachel and to make it even funnier, we too are LDS. You can check us out at caseyandrachelhallfamily.blogspot.com. It is quite humorous to me.