Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shots and Surgery

This week I took Zaya up to Rexburg for his 4 month dr. visit. He got his shots and is a healthy strong little boy. I decided to keep our doctor in Rexburg since we will be returning in January and I really like Dr. Jones. Also it gives me a good excuse to come and visit my family. I hate it when he has to get shots, but I would rather get them than get the disease. The doc said he is healthy and strong. So that is always good to hear.

Mom also got surgery the same day. She had to get her gall bladder removed, so it was nice to be able to come and help her after her surgery with meals and cleaning up the house and just making things run a little more smoothly. Plus Zaya can bring a smile to just about anyone's face so that was nice for Grandma to see while she was recovering.


Zaya staring at the camera instead of smiling

My parent's backyard


Mom looking GREAT just a few days after surgery


2 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Thanks for being there for Mom, Rach. I was wishing I could have been. And that little boy is getting so big! Miss you guys!

Jamie said...

I was wondering how things ran so smoothly right after surgery:) You are great, Rach! That sweet little boy looks so much like his daddy- what a lucky fellow!