Monday, January 18, 2010

Isaiah at 8 months!

Well school is under way now and we are as busy as ever! Casey is going to school full time, working part time, and watching Isaiah while I go to class. We were both trying to go to school full time this semester but while trying to raise this little boy it just wasn't working. So after the first week of school I decided the best thing would be to drop a few classes. So it doesn't look like I will be graduating the end of July like I hoped. I think it will be better for us all in the long run, even if it does mean taking longer for me to finish. At least I will still have my sanity! I have a feeling it is still going to be a long semester though!

Isaiah just turned 8 months old and still loves to just sit there! He isn't in any hurry to crawl. Although I finally did catch him rolling onto his stomach for the first time on Sunday! He is getting more used to being on his belly, but he still prefers his back, so he usually just rolls straight onto his back whenever I put him down on his belly. He is also getting really good at eating now with his two little teeth on the bottom and loves to make big messes while he eats! I just can't believe how fast he is growing up! :) Oh I also had to take the bumper off of his crib because his new favorite thing to do whenever I would lay him down for a nap was to reach straight for the bumper and stick his head in and look out through the bars. So no more bumper! I was afraid he might get stuck in there and suffocate. What a silly little boy!

Isaiah 8 months old

Silly Smile

Reaching for the camera, or trying to punch it! lol :)


"No pictures please!"

Casey's old 58 Chevy
When Casey does have some spare time his favorite thing to do is work on his truck. It is starting to come along but it still has a long way to go!

5 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

What a cutie pie! I can't believe how fast our boys are growing!! Enjoy him not crawling yet! There's no hurry! :)

Kyle & Melanie Kropf said...

He is such a happy baby! I love that age! I used to babysit my cousins when they were around 8 months old and that is just the funnest and cute age! I wish we lived close to one another so that you guys could share him with us! ;)

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Oh, I am sorry that you had a drop a few classes, but I know what it means to cut back so you can stay sane. :) What a little chubbo. He is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months! Love you.

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

the truck looks great casey.. i need to come out and see it.

-nate

Rebecca said...

Oh, man he is so cute! I hope Carson waits for a little while longer to crawl...Ryan really wants him to be able to, but I have a feeling I'm going to have my hands full when he does! Can you believe how fast they grow up? I just want to stuff every minute in a bottle and keep it forever and ever!