Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Trip to Boise and Birthday Parties

Now that the winter semester is over we are taking a much needed break and it feels so good to relax and get caught up with life. As soon as I finished my last final on Wednesday we headed up to Boise to visit Casey's family. We had a great visit with them and enjoyed getting a tour of their beautiful new home. While there, it was fun to catch up with everyone. Casey's spent lots of time fishing with his dad while I had lots of fun shopping with Karen and Melissa. Isaiah enjoyed chasing his cousin Bailey around the kitchen and playing with all of grandma's fun toys. His favorite were the horses. I was suprised at how much fun these two little cousins had together. We even took Bailey and Isaiah to story time at the Library. Isaiah just wanted to run around the whole time and Bailey didn't want to go up and sit by the other kids unless Isaiah did. It was fun even though the lady there wasn't the best at telling stories to little kids. We also got to celebrate Trent's Birthday and attend the blessing of Baby Nicholas. It was a great trip and we are very happy that Isaiah did so well on the car ride both ways.
I got to celebrate my birthday yesterday and it was a great day. It was especially nice not having to worry about anything and just having a carefree day. Casey took me out to lunch at Jimmy Johns and my mom made me a delicious dinner. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts.




Isaiah playing with the door to his bedroom. He enjoyed swinging it back and forth and playing peekabo with mom and dad.

What a silly little smile!

One of Grandma Davis's horses Zaya loved riding.

Grandpa Davis playing with his grandkids.

Bailey loving Isaiah.

Grandma Karen and Cousin Bailey at the Mexican restraunt.

Celebrating Trent's Birthday

Nicholas Campbell's baby blessing

Mellisa, Trent, Nicholas, and Bailey Campbell Family

Isaiah, Rachel, and Casey Davis Family


Isaiah Riding Butterscotch

He had a lot of fun riding the horse!

My Birthday party at my parents house.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Rachel you are so pretty! And happy birthday (yesterday)! Sounds like a fun one! Your little guy is just adorable! :)

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Rach! You look gorgeous! We need to talk for a few hours sometime. :)

Trent said...

It was so much fun having you guys here. Happy Birthday!

Melissa

Kyle & Melanie Kropf said...

Rachel, I love your hair! It looks great! We're glad that you had such a fun birthday! We wish we could have celebrated with you! :) Congrats on getting through the semester you guys! You did it!

Tia Saxton said...

Happy late Birthday! I can't believe how much Isaiah is growing up and that he'll be one soon! I am so sorry I have been meaning to write you and tell you I was sorry we didn't get to see you in Rexburg. I was going to invite you guys to Craigos but Chelsea told me that Isaiah had RSV. We were only there for one night and I was way bummed that I wouldn't be able to see you, I should of called you to see how Isaiah was doing and to let you know we were in town, but I didn't want to bother you. Sorry!! I am glad he is better! It is so hard when they are sick. Evie actually is back on oxygen again. He has been coughing since Rexburg and we are pretty sure it is asthma. Well I miss you and I did want to see you and I was planning on getting together with you. Sorry again!!

Ben & Carli said...

Rachel, I was so going to call you on your birthday but before I knew it the day was gone so Happy late birthday!I love to look at your blog, Isaiah is adorable I can't believe he is almost 1. We are going to have to get together sometime this summer. I have a blog as well, it is bencarliallen.blogspot.com