Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rachel's First Fish Ever!


Rachel caught her first fish!

Robinson Creek

A quick trip to Ashton Dam

My wife and I found a babysitter so we could go fishing Saturday. We drove 45 minutes to warm river, but unfortunately the fish weren't biting this time around. We moved over to Robinson Creek but the water was moving real fast. My wife would get her lure stuck in the tree, and then it would get stuck in the bushes, and then her line would get tangled. Well, she decided she wanted to go on her own so she crossed the road and fished on the upper part of the river. All of a sudden she yells "I got one!" and to my surprise she caught a beautiful brown! It was the only fish we landed all day, and perfect for a first time catch. Now I just have to convince her to go more often, not just on free fishing day!


The pictures below are of Isaiah and his recent.......adventures.



We just thought this photo was funny

This is what he normally looks like...

This is why we're a little worried.....

And he thinks he's innocent all of the time....

4 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Yay, Rach! So exciting! I have caught one fish and want to go fishing again sometime. And I had to laugh at those cute, cute pictures of Isaiah. Definitely funny. Can't wait to see you guys!

Ben & Carli said...

Congrats on the fish! Isaiah is adorable, I love the pictures!

Rebecca said...

Ha ha ha! Those pictures of Isaiah are so funny! This is totally a Carson move. And good job on the fish...but to tell you the truth...I have always hated fishing. :)

Kyle & Melanie Kropf said...

Rachel...that's such a cute photo of you! You look so excited! :) Way to show Casey your fishing skills! :)