Friday, July 8, 2011

Random Funny Pictures and silly Zaya

Here are some candid shots of Zaya doing what he loves to do best...try on mom's high heels. :) This time it was right before church so he had his church clothes on. He decided to add another accessory this time...daddy's fishing hat! I just crack up when I see these pictures!



Then the other day while I was getting ready I saw Zaya doing this:


He pulled the little box off from on top of the bigger one and decided to pretend this was his rocker and ottoman I guess. It is hard to tell from the picture, but he has his feet propped up on the bigger box and he is reading himself one of his favorite books! I usually read him stories in the rocking chair and he likes to sit on the ottoman while I read to him, so I guess this is where he decided to do it this time. :) 

He is also starting to get very imaginative and likes to play pretend. He will always pretend to eat food out of the books and say that it is yummy and he likes to tell me "bye mom i'm going to....." and each time it is something new. Sometimes he is going to the store, sometimes he is going to daddy's office, sometimes he is going to get gas, it is always something new every day. He even says he is going to school sometimes. :) He usually does this when he is coming out of or going into the bathroom. :)

Isaiah also has found a new friend. Her name is Hailey and they are in our ward. He loves going to nursery with her and sitting by her in church (they usually sit the row in front of us) and he loves to share his snacks with her over the bench. One time Hailey was trying to squeeze through the small space between the bench and the wall to come see Zaya and she couldn't fit, so Isaiah held her hand and was trying to help her through. It was really cute and funny and I was trying not to laugh, but it was so cute! They are good little buddies and Zaya loves hanging out with her. He is always asking about Hailey. 
Isaiah, Hailey, and Hailey's cousin.
This picture was taken at Hailey's house when his mom offered to watch him while I went to one of my doctors appointments. They had so much fun playing together. That morning when Zaya woke up he yelled for me like he always does when he wakes up, when I opened the door to get him out of his crib he was standing there and the first thing he said was, "Go to Hailey's now!" He was so excited that he got to go over and play at Hailey's while mom went to the doctor. We are so glad to have them as friends and Zaya sure loves playing with her! Thanks again Alison for watching him for us! I think they are super cute together!


No comments: