Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Brooklyn's Brace

Here are a few pictures of Brooklyn in her Brace. She looks so peaceful here after she has now gotten used to wearing it. I am so happy to say that it was only the first day she had to wear the brace that she really fought it. Every day she is in it, it seems to bother her less. We are both starting to get used to it. Not sure yet how long she will have to be in it and whatnot, but for now I am just glad she is happy and that we are both adjusting to it. She always has to wear pants or leggings in this brace so that it doesn't rub her legs raw. I still don't have any pictures of the back of the brace or the brace by itself, but I will get some. I will post more details once I find out more about what they are going to do after this step.






Zaya licking mashed potatoes off of the beater!  You would think it was frosting or something! Silly boy! He had to get a picture too! :)

No comments: