Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween we had a ward Halloween party on Friday night. They had a yummy dinner at the church with some fun little games and a big blow up spook house. After all of that they did the trunk or treat. Isaiah loved running around and I would turn around to find my little cowboy nowhere in site. Usually he was headed towards the big spook house! He loved that thing! He did pretty well going around to all of the trunks and he had lots of fun but I could tell he was so tired once the night was over.  He got a nice little bucket full of candy (or at least plenty for him).

On Sunday as we were walking in to church Isaiah said, "It's the Halloween church!" "It's the Halloween church, Mom!" I think he thought we were going to another party. :) I had to explain to him that it is not a Halloween church, but that is just where we had the party.

We didn't go trick or treating Monday night because I figured we got enough candy from the ward party. Besides that Isaiah had just as much fun handing out the candy to the trick or treaters that came to our door. He would always get so excited and loved to help hand out the candy. I figure there will be plenty of other years for trick or treating when he is a little older. Why wear myself out when he doesn't care that much?

Here are some of the pictures. We didn't get the best pictures because we were late to the party and Isaiah was not in a good mood right before we left. I think it was because he was hungry...anyway he didn't want to wear his cowboy hat and I couldn't get him to smile. He also rubbed off his makeup mustache. After that he decided to add some of my mascara to his face. :) I had a feeling he might get the idea to add makeup after I tried putting some on him for the mustache. Well at least I got it off, but he didn't get another mustache.

Brooklyn all dressed up for her 1st Halloween!

Wondering why her brother won't cooperate for pictures. :)

"Come on brother you know you want to sit by me."

My sad little cowboy and his cute little cow.

Got one with his hat on  finally! He didn't wear it most of the night. 

Cowgirl and her sweet little cow.

Two cowboys a cowgirl and their sweet little cow.
This is the only picture we got of all of us.

Happy after he ate dinner. As you can see it is all over his face. :)

Enjoying the big blow up haunted house.

Checking out the cool light-up ghost.

Our trunk

Case thought it would be cool to put one of the glow up necklaces as a crown. :)

Picking out a piece of candy at the end of the night.

What do you know he picked a sucker. His favorite. :) You can see in his eyes how tired he is. 

2 comments:

Megan said...

you guys look so adorable all dressed up! and your trunk looks awesome!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

This is great, Rach. That Zaya always cracks me up. He called me again yesterday on my home phone. Just made me think of that sweet little boy. You guys look so cute all dressed up. And I can't believe how big that little Brooklyn is getting!