Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hannah and Nic's Wedding and Reception

My little sister is married! So crazy! I still can't believe it! Hannah married Nicholas Moseley in the Rexburg, ID temple. I totally forgot to bring the camera to the temple so we didn't get any pictures of her there! After the sealing there was a really nice luncheon at the church right next to the temple. Then that night we had the reception. Everything turned out really nice. I was so happy to be able to do the flowers for her wedding! I think they turned out really good for being artificial. Welcome to the family Nic! You definitely got yourself an awesome girl!

Hannah's bridal bouquet

Bridal bouquet

I love how it turned out!

Little toss bouquet

Groom's Bout.

Father's bouts.

Cake Topper (looks better on cake)

One of the mother's corsages

Casey and Brooky at the reception

Aunt Sarah (Coyote) enjoying Brooky

My sweet girl in her VERY glittery dress!

Cousins playing in the nursery room while reception is going on.

Sign-in table

Picture of a picture

Reception

Hannah and Nic in the reception line

This is one of my favorite pics that they got. So nice!

Wedding Cake

Mom made the cake and I put the flowers on! 

Delicious reception food

Buffet table flower arrangement

More pics :)

Jenny Moseley and Mary Pieper ( I think the little girl is a niece of the Moseleys.

And one last picture. 

Zaya having fun with his cousin Jenny Wren at the reception.

Zaya hugging Grandpa Pieper in the reception line.

Okay this picture is not part of the wedding in any way. After the reception was over we headed into town for a late night snack. As we drove down the street, we saw that one of Casey's old favorite taco bus/truck now has a drive-up window! Only in freezing cold Rexburg! So funny! wish we could have gotten a picture with a car in the drive through. Click on the picture to make it bigger and you can see the little hill you drive up to get your food! I am still laughing about this!

1 comment:

Ben & Carli said...

so lovely!! you did a great job on the flowers. I can't believe that she is old enough to get married but congrats to them. I can't believe how big Zaya and Brooklyn are getting. She looked darling in her gold dress and in the silver Christmas dress. I hope you are liking California. I wish we could get together. Maybe someday we will have to have a little reunion of our own. Montana is coming along but I sure do miss little old Rexburg,