Friday, September 28, 2012

Update on my Silly Kids

Lately these kids have really been making me laugh. It is hard to capture how hilarious they are with just words...so good thing I have a few pictures, but even still I wish there was a way I could video every funny thing they do and say. Just the tone of voice that Isaiah uses and the way he says things makes whatever he says even funnier. So if you don't get the full effect and these things don't seem funny to you...I have to try and record them anyway so I can remember them when I am old. :)

Zaya has been using such big words in his sentences lately. On Sunday we were out on a walk and a big jet airplane flew overhead. I pointed it out to the kids and Isaiah says, "WOW! That is impressive!"

The other day we were at the mall and we got off of the elevator and he heard a noise and asked, "Is that a generator mom? Do you hear that generator?" It did sound like a generator. The look on the male worker's face who heard him made me laugh! He was probably wondering how that little boy knows what a generator is? HAHA! I don't know any other three year olds who talk about generators, fire alarms, smoke detectors, and security cameras, and exit signs as much as this boy. Everywhere we go he is obsessed with them and points them out to me...and fire engines, cop cars, ambulances and the whole lot! Funny boy!

Also while we were at the mall, I was trying on a few outfits and I would ask Isaiah what he thought about each one. He would always give me his opinion  Then after a little bit he looks at me all confused and says, "Mom do you not think you are beautiful enough?" I started laughing so hard. It was hilarious. I guess he thought that I didn't need any new clothes to look beautiful! What a funny boy!

We have a large chip box that has two little handle holes on the top of the lid. It is his make believe van. So just a bit ago I was asking Isaiah if he wanted to help me clean up a bit before dad got home from work so that we could go and do something fun. Isaiah replies with, "I can't mom I am going on a ride in my van with my friends." Then he leaves and comes back in the room and tells me, " You can't come mom because you won't fit in the van! Maybe later okay." HAHA! So much for getting him to help me straighten up!

The other day I was folding the laundry and he told me, "Mom if you don't fold the laundry I am going to KILL you." Now this one is not funny in the least. I asked him why he said that and where he learned it from and he didn't know. I had to explain to him very sternly why we don't say those kind of things about anyone! I seriously have no idea why he said that or where he learned it from!!! I know he wasn't serious, but it still makes me worry!

A few weeks ago Isaiah had the camera and was looking at all of the pictures on it. He found one of Brooky smiling in her cast and he brought it over to me and says, "Look at this cute little girl. She is so cute isn't she!" Then I asked him if he loves his little sister and he says, "Yes! I love her SO much!" That made my day!

Brooky hasn't been saying a whole lot lately but she is learning a few words. She knows how to say, WOW! And she says it any time she hears a loud motorcycle or we go out on a walk, or anytime she thinks something is neat or is excited! It is really cute. She just learned how to say Hello. The only time she will say it is when she is pretending to talk on the phone. And when she does that she will say Hello three times really fast and then talk in gibberish for a bit. It is so cute how she pretends like she is talking to someone! Makes me smile every time. She also says Aww-ooh anytime she is about to drop something, or after she drops something. She says mama, dada, and baba. And she also says, I-zaya. She also makes a cute rooster noise, puppy bark, and monkey sound. They are cute too! Oh and she also tries to say Peek-a boo when we are playing that too. Other than that she doesn't say a whole lot yet, but she is getting good at letting us know what she wants anyway. I just love this girl to pieces.


On Thursday I took the kids to a little free kids music concert by Clint Perry. He sang a bunch of fun songs with the kids and they all got to interact. All the kids had a blast and Brooky loved it too. Isaiah had his feelings hurt a bit though because he wanted to talk in the microphone, but he never got a chance. Oh well. Here are the kids in their pirate hats...because they sang a bunch of pirate songs too.



And this girl steals my sunglasses off of my face every chance she gets! I think she looks much cuter in them than I do. :) Just love those chubby cheeks sticking out!

3 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

They are silly, indeed! I was laughing so hard when I read this. And I am probably going to point people this way when I post about our reunion since I have no pictures of it since I lost my camera. I will be calling you soon! Love you, Rach!

Kyle & Melanie Kropf said...

I LOVE reading all of zaya's random comments! He's so smart! These kind of posts crack me up every time! I've gotta start documenting some of the silly things Bryce does too!

Exit Signs said...

This is hilarious but still cool i love your pictures too so cuty :)