Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter

Isaiah has loved Easter. I think his favorite part was at the ward easter egg hunt when he discovered that there is delicious little candies hidden inside the eggs. He also had a blast coloring eggs and eating all the Easter candy. His favorite are "chocolate eggies." Any chocolate candy that is shaped like an egg. He also loved the suckers and jellybeans. We also had fun doing our own Easter egg hunt at home and eating ham and special potatoes for Easter dinner. We tried to get him to understand the real meaning of Easter, but all he could think about was candy. I guess that is probably normal at this age. :)

Getting ready for the hunt



Gathering his eggs

He got a nice little basket full

Coloring eggs

He also colored his hands. :)

It was much more fun to just pull the egg out of the dye with his hands I guess. :)

Beautiful bright colored eggs with Sesame Street stickers.

Zaya on Easter morning

Checking out what the Easter bunny brought

He looks a little disappointed. I think it is because I told him he had to wait util after breakfast to eat the candy.

He got a chocolate bunny, lots of candy filled eggs and some baseball caps to keep the sun off his head.

Don't miss the post right after this one that tells all the fun things we have been up to lately!

2 comments:

Ben & Carli said...

I am so amazed at how big he is. He is adorable. It looks like things are going great and the weather looks so warm I am jealous. I will have to catch up with you sometime.

Jamie said...

How fun!! I can't wait to come see you guys:) Can you believe it's actually coming soon?!