Monday, June 20, 2011

Zaya's Adventures!

Lately Isaiah has been so full of mischief. I guess it is normal, but scrubbing crayon and pen off of walls and furniture sure gets old when you have a huge belly in the way! I have to make sure and keep any kind of writing device out of his reach or he will draw on anything and everything. The other day I went upstairs for 3 minutes tops and when I came back downstairs this is what I found! I guess he is trying to tell me that if I am not going to get around to painting the walls, then he will do it for me. :) Luckily it all came off with a little elbow grease and a whole box full of magic erasers! Those things really are magical!




Also  last week I had been telling Zaya that we were going to be going to play group to go swimming in the big pool. We had been talking about it all day Tuesday and he was so excited to go on Wednesday! Then Tuesday night I realized that playgroup was on Thursday this week, not Wednesday. I knew Isaiah would be disappointed  so I asked Casey what we should do instead. Well we decided to get out the little blow up pool that we bought at Wal-Mart a few months back, and blow it up and go swimming in our own backyard! We haven't quite finished installing the backyard yet, but Zaya had a blast anyway. He had so much fun swimming and splashing all morning with me, then when dad came home from work he wanted to go swimming with him too! He is my little water boy! I am so glad to have this little pool because now that it is getting into the triple digits it will come in handy to be able to get outside without dying of heat stroke! You can just see how much fun he is having in these pictures!




1 comment:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Rach. Rach. Rach. I am so happy to see that Lucy isn't the only one to do these kinds of tricks. Not to say that I am happy that you have to do a lot of scrubbing with that baby in your belly, but I guess misery loves company. Cute kids, anyway.