Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Brooklyn 4 months old

I can't believe how fast  my little girl is growing up! Today she had her 4 month check up and seems to be very healthy! She is now weighing 13 lbs and 13 oz. And is 25.25 inches long! So she is in the 75% for height and 50% for weight. She is getting so heavy to haul around in her car seat! And since she is so long, her legs are barely fitting in the car seat with her brace on (since they come out at an angle her knees are hitting the sides of the car seat)! So we are going to have to figure something else out as far as that goes because it wont be long before she doesn't fit in it at all! She also got another set of shots today and handled them like a champ! Lately she has been seeming like she is still hungry after I feed her so I was starting to wonder if I am starting to loose my milk. So I would try and give her formula after I was done feeding her. Well she doesn't like it at all and spits it out. Although last night in the middle of the night she was crying like she was still hungry after I fed her. So Case made her a bottle. She gagged part of it down because she seemed like she was starving. The doctor thinks it may be that she is ready to start solids already. So we shall see. If she keeps acting like she is hungry we may try the solids and see how that goes. :) He said not to worry though because she is definitely on track with her weight. Other than this though she has been a super happy baby and smiles at everyone. She especially loves her big brother and he can always get her to laugh if he pays her any attention at all! It is super cute seeing them start to enjoy interacting with each other! Here are some really good pictures of her smiling on her 4 month pictures. She is also starting to drool a LOT! As you will notice in the pictures the whole front of her shirt is soaked in drool! :)


Getting tickled by Daddy

Biggest smile! This girl's smiles make me soooo happy! 

1 comment:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Oh, she is just adorable, Rach! I just want to pick her up and squeeze her! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!