Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Isaiah's Accessories and Brooklyn Update

I took Brooklyn to the Orthopedists today. She got her hips X-Rayed and we were so glad to get good news! Everything seems to be right on track. Her hip is still staying in it's socket and is stabilized. She has to come back in three more months for another check up and if all is still going well she should be able to get out of her brace. But anything can happen and there are no guarantees that it won't regress....so we just have to wait and have faith, hope, and patience and know that the Lord is in control. But so far so good! Oh and Brooky will continue to wear the same brace until she outgrows it. They gave us the next size up for when she does outgrow it so we don't have to drive all the way back when she does outgrow it. :) Also I was so so soooo happy that the kids were good for me because Case wasn't able to go with me to the doctor this time. Zaya was such a good boy and just sat on the chair and ate his little sliced apples. He even did really well while Brooky got her x-ray and sat off to the side in the other room in his chair while mom helped hold Brooklyn's legs. Brooky didn't mind it at all and she even gave the x-ray technicians a great big smile at the end. I got many compliments on how cute my kids are and how well behaved they were. All I can say is that all the prayers I said on the way down must have worked because Isaiah isn't always that patient or good when we go to the doctor. He even took a little nap on the way home, but too bad it wasn't long enough and now he doesn't want to take a nap now that we are home. I guess he will get to go to bed early tonight. I just love these little kids!

I also wanted to post these hilarious pictures of Zaya. He got all dressed up with his sunglasses and head lamp the other day before going to bed. Anyway I just think they are hilarious!




He kinda looks like he is singing a rap in this one! :)

1 comment:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

Zaya is so funny! Love those pics of him! I'm glad they were good for you at the dr...I hate taking both kids to the dr. I always leave almost in tears because I am so stressed out! I just read your comment on my blog, It didn't even occur to me that Brooklyn can't use the Bumbo! :( I hope she is out of her brace before she's old enough for a walker/jumper. Poor little girl...that is no fun! But I'm glad things are going well so far. Prayers that is will continue to!!