Tuesday, October 18, 2011

All Smiles!

Okay so I am hoping this post will at least get you to smile if not laugh out loud. I found some cute pictures of Brooklyn smiling that I forgot I had taken and I also wanted to post some hilarious things Zaya has been saying lately. I wish you could hear them for yourself because some of them are so much funnier in person, but just try and imagine Zaya's little sing songy voice. :)

Zayaisms:
These are some things I just started writing down as I listened to him talk while he played.
"Where's the yellow car? Yellow car come here right now okay. Come here before you get a spanken!"
"Okay time for drive through time. Where did all the cars go? Are they back there?"
"It's not very good. It tastes like yucky!"
"What's that noise? Is the truck in the drive through making noises? We better get the drive through. Hurry. Hurry. Hurry we better get the drive through outside.
"Woa..Careful. Careful mom." He says this a lot and he said it the first time when I had to slam on the brakes in the car! :) This is just one of many hilarious conversations that he has with himself while he plays with his toys.

~As he drags around a suitcase he says, "I'm coming for school."
~As he looks at a bunch of papers on the table or as he climbs up to the computer desk he says, "I'm checking my e-mail mom. Zaya has ta check his e-mail." He also says this quite a bit. :)
~While looking at the brownies that just came out of the oven he exclaims very enthusiastically while throwing his hands in the air, "Its going to be very delicious and watch a movie!" (We were going to watch a movie while eating the brownies.)
~Zaya comes up to me and says "Zaya has a great big smile." I look down to find my concealer on his cheeks in a shape of a smile. It made me laugh so hard I had to get a picture. Even though I usually get mad because I don't even know how many times I have to tell him not to put on my makeup. :)


~While looking at a tag on the suitcase that was from an airplane ride a long time ago he says, "20 dollars WOW! 20 Dollars!" He has also said this a lot while looking at other stuff and I am not sure quite where he came up with this but for some reason 20 dollars is so amazing to him!
~This morning he came up to me after he had gotten out of the bath (which he was in for awhile) and he said, "My hands are all greasy mom." So I told him to let me see. He held his hands out for me to see and I couldn't see any grease so I felt them and they were clean. He couldn't quite figure out why his hands where so wrinkled! I guess wrinkly hands are close to greasy? LOL!
~He also says, "Here you are go." This is a combination of Here you go and here you are. He says it whenever he is giving you or someone else something.
~As we drive down the road he always says, " I think a _____." Usually he fills in the blank with windmill or garbage truck, ambulance, fire truck, or any other thing he feels like looking for. But instead of saying, "lets look for..." he says, "I think a...". :)
He also says, "You're such a big helper mom!"

Those are all that I can think of for now. What a silly little Zaya! :)


My smiley Brooklyn in her cute little hat! 





4 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

SOO funny!!! I'm certain Broden and Zaya would be the best of friends!! Brookie is adorable!! PS I have a neice named Brooklyn too, and we also called her Brookie :)

Megan said...

Too cute! He says so many funny things. And Brooklyn is gorgeous!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

This definitely made me laugh, Rach. That little Zaya! I am going to be laughing for a while about the concealer thing. :) And little Brooklyn is SO adorable in her little hat with that great big smile!

Kyle & Melanie Kropf said...

Man, that kid cracks us up! I actually did laugh out loud when I read the email comment! He is so funny! I love that you wrote that you always have to tell him to keep out of your make-up! He's just a curious boy! I hope Bryce won't be too interested in my make-up. ;) Keep up with writing down those Zayaism's!