Sunday, October 16, 2011

Brooky 2 months old

Okay so Brooklyn actually turns 3 months old next week so this is a little late, but better late than never. :) At her 2 month appointment she weighed 10 lbs 13 oz, but this was on the 15 of September, so she wasn't quite 2 months old. She was 22 3/4 inches tall and her head was 15 3/4 cm. So if I remember correctly the doctor said that her weight was 75th percentile and her height is 50th percentile. I don't know what her head is. So Again she is long and skinny, but not nearly as long and skinny as Zaya was at this age. :) She is getting to be quite the chunk and I just love her little fat rolls! :) Although really she isn't that fat, she just seems like it since Zaya was skinny. :) She also got her first set of shots and handled those pretty well. Here are some pics of her at 2 months. The first and last picture she isn't exactly two months old but they are just cute pictures of her sleeping that I love! Sorry I get carried away with the amount of pictures and hope you enjoy them as much as I do. :) Oh and as you can see her hair is coming back in! YAY!









3 comments:

Landon and Alaina said...

She is so sweet. I just love those little baby cheeks!

Ben & Carli said...

So adorable. She is a great mix between the 2 of you I think.

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

She's beautiful! Keep the pictures coming! You don't need to apologize for posting lots of pictures...why do you think people look at your blog! haha! She looks a lot like Zaya in some pictures, and then not at all in some!