Monday, November 5, 2012

Fun times with my silly kids.

I just love that I get to spend so much time with these sweet kids! I love being a stay at home mom and so glad I get so much time with these kiddos. A little while ago Casey wasn't feeling well he had a bit of a cold and sore throat so he was craving a smoothie. So he headed over to Jamba and got one. Well when he came home with it the kids really wanted some too! Casey didn't want to get them sick, so they each got a straw of their own and enjoyed daddy's smoothie! I just love these pics! :)

Brooky and Zaya enjoying dad's smoothie.

Just love this girls chubby cheeks and flat little nose. :)


Zaya clearly loved it!

This is the messiest Brooky has ever gotten! If I remember right she was eating some soup. Well when she was done she put the bowl on her head for a hat! Cracks me up. I just had to get some pics!



And you thought it looked bad before, even worse with the bowl off of her head!

She was so happy to be messy! I never let her get this messy because it is so hard to clean her up since I can't just throw her in the bath. Cleaning her up with wipes and rags is much harder, so I try and feed her the messy things myself. :) Takes forever to get her cleaned up after she is a huge mess like this. So excited for when she gets to take real baths again once she gets her cast off! YAY!

I think she is much cuter when she is clean. Don't you? She was turning upside down and backwards trying to find the camera while I was trying to take a pic of her first little ponytail.

It doesn't look like much, but we did get it in. One cute little curl. 

I don't put it into ponytails very often because I like her curls when they are just down. Although she kinda does look like she has a crazy curly mullet sometimes! lol!

Brooky turned 15 months old a few weeks ago! Can't believe how big she is getting already. I wanted to document a few things she has been saying and doing, because I don't feel like I have been very good at keeping track of her progress as well as I did with Isaiah. Her new things she says and does lately: She puts a phone, or hand, or calculator, or anything else resembling a phone up to her ear and says, "Hey-o" for Hello. It is so adorable. She does it all the time and once in a while I can actually get her to say it while talking to someone on the phone. She also just started saying "goobye" for goodbye while waving. It is so cute also. Love her little wave. She also says Owe, ah-oh, hi, how, baba, and likes to try singing. Her favorite songs are twinkle twinkle little star, and she jibber jabbers all of the lyrics and then says How when she gets to the part "How I wonder what you are." She also likes to sing the ABC's and I have heard her say EFG in the middle of singing that one. I just think it is so cute! Whenever I sing to her, she always tries singing back after I am done with the song. She loves dancing to music also and rocks that watermelon chair of hers so hard! She loves reading books, but more than reading she loves turning the pages and can turn the pages faster than I have seen any baby turn pages. She is like a little tornado. She loves pointing at the pictures of the animals in her animal book and she gibber jabbers like she is saying the names as she points to each one. Her favorite animal noise to try and make is the dog, ruff ruff, (but she makes it more in her throat than actually saying the words ruff.) She also likes trying to do the elephant noise. It cracks me up whenever she tries that one! She is so cute and I just love having her in our home. She is happy most of the time and I think the thing people tell me most (even strangers) is what a happy baby she is. She is a doll and her smile is so contagious. I feel like she has taught me a lot about being happy even when life may not be what we want it to be. Regardless of being stuck in a body cast, she has never missed a single day of being happy! I look up to her already. I feel like both my kids teach me so much!

I also wanted to write about some funny things Isaiah said this past week. Yesterday I think dad whispered into Isaiah's ear something like, "lets go give mom hugs and kisses." Well the next thing I knew they were both around me and Zaya said, "I want a big hug and kiss mom." So I got some hugs and kisses. Then I said, "I love it when I get lots of hugs and kisses!" and then Zaya said, "I love you too mom." Then he ran into the living room and on his way he said, "just don't mention it!" I cracked up laughing when he said that! Funny boy!

Then about a week ago before bedtime Isaiah was pretending that our bedroom was a hotel. He kept inviting us to come over to his hotel and asking us if we wanted to play a game with him in his hotel. It cracks me up sometimes he says enjoin me instead of join me. Its like a combo of join and enjoy mixed into one word. So we "enjoined" Isaiah in his hotel to play a game. While we were spending time together Casey asked him what his hotel was called and Isaiah replied with, "Welcome to the Farm"! We both busted up laughing with that one! I'm not sure where he got that idea but I don't think very many people are going to want to stop by and stay in a hotel named "Welcome to the Farm!" :)



No comments: